Written by Julcee Arendaying on September 10, 2019
5 Ways to Attract Followers to your Social Networking ProfileApp . Photo Ideas
If you’re an aspiring influencer on social networking apps, followers are everything. It’s a great determiner if you can be successful in becoming an internet personality.
If you have more followers, you’ll attract brands which in return will offer sponsorships and brand deals for you.
With the possibility of paid deals, no wonder almost everyone is trying to be an influencer. Everyone’s perfecting their posts, putting up #goals and #OOTD, hoping that more people will be able to see it and follow them.
But aside from perfecting your post, you should polish your social networking profile too. We’re here to help.
5 Ways to Create a Social Networking Profile that Attracts Followers
Here are the things you should consider when editing/creating a profile for social network platforms. We have a quick rundown here but for in-depth details, scroll down for more.
- Complete all the necessary information
- Stick to your Brand
- Be consistent with your social media handles
- Make the delivery unique yet truthful
- Ask someone for a different perspective
#1: Complete all the Necessary Information
Let’s have an example of this. Let’s say you’re applying for a job. Instead of giving them a complete profile will all the necessary information. You gave a half-baked resume with incomplete experiences and incomplete school details. Do you think the HR would trust you?
The same goes for your social media profile. If new visitors will get to check your account, how would they trust you if you’re giving out incomplete details? Especially with review accounts, credibility is important.
#2: Stick to Your Brand
If you’re planning to create a profile that has this humorous tone, don’t make your profile too professional. Add bits of humor as well, so that possible followers wouldn’t be confused.
#3: Be Consistent with your Social Media Handles
#4: Make your Profile Unique yet Truthful
There’s nothing wrong with having a unique way of presenting yourself. Just make sure that whatever you’re putting on is factual.
#5: Ask Someone for a Different Perspective
Ask a stranger or a friend (this could give a biased answer though) to his/her thoughts about your profile. Ask them if it truly reflects your personality, if the colors match, if the tone is nice, and all the other things about your social networking profile.
You can either meet with them or contact through messenger for a much non-biased answer since they won’t be as shy to give out comments.
And there you go, the 5 ways to create a follow-worthy social networking profile. Want to learn more about photo-sharing and social networking online? Check out the other articles below:
- The Best Ways to Answer Social Media Comments
- Tricks to Improve your Posts on Social Media Apps
- How to Optimize your Social Networking Profile– The Right Way
- Stumbled a mean comment about you online? Here’s what to Do
- Hype up your Event on Social Media with these 6 Tips
- What makes a Social Media Post “Trending”?
- EyesUP: Is this the Best New Photo Sharing App this 2019?
- 6 Tips to Create an Attractive Profile Picture for Social Media Apps
- 7 Signs You’re Chatting a Catfish | Social Networking Tips
- 45 Caption Ideas for Selfies | Photo Sharing Tips
- 4 Reasons Why Social Media Is More Relevant than Traditional Media